When you hire Cunningham Law, these values guide and distinguish how we see the attorney-client relationship and the work we do:
- Service must be timely, informed and the highest quality
- Client relationships are two-way; we both have a responsibility for outcomes
- Professionalism and ethics are essential and never open for negotiation
- There is no substitute for hard work; drive is a predictor of success
- Listening is central to understanding and is a prerequisite to quality service
- Shoot straight; build trust by delivering the bad news as well as the good news
- Be optimistic, because no matter the challenge, there is at least one solution
- Always seek to build value; it is the reason for the relationship
Our relationship will be guided by a written engagement letter. While each attorney-client engagement has important differences, this is what our standard letter looks like.
The North Carolina State Bar and the Rules of Professional Responsibility governs all North Carolina attorneys. Their statement of Client Rights and Responsibilities and other resources can be found here.
The information on this Web site is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered as and does not constitute legal advice. The use of this Web site or any information provided in it does not create an attorney-client relationship between Cunningham Law, PLLC and the user or browser. Links to Web pages of other entities are included in this web site as a convenience and are not intended as an endorsement or recommendation of those sites.